Friday, March 27, 2020

Pandemic Playlist - Positive Rock Music, Mix 1

It's the second Friday of the Official 2020 Virus Pandemic Quarantine. And today's Pandemic Playlist consists of 10 positive, uplifting rock songs. I routinely listen to each of these songs - they make me feel happy and inspired. I talked about my love of positive rock music in episode 40 of Nobody Asked You, Kevin! and even mentioned a few of these songs. We need more of this positivity. Spotify playlist is here.

10 songs, 37 minutes.

Alter Bridge - Rise Today


Adelitas Way - What It Takes


Pop Evil - Trenches


Shinedown - Get Up


Switchfoot - Dare You To Move


Cold War Kids - Love Is Mystical


OneRepublic - Good Life


Skillet - Feel Invincible


From Ashes to New - My Name


AWOLnation - Kill Your Heroes

No comments:

Post a Comment